Friday, April 6, 2012

Global Crossroad Kaia-Kaire Hunt Nepal Review

I was well transferred to the hostel and extremely satisfied with the first day orientation about my project, program schedule, and host family information and about the situation of Nepal . Hom is a great teacher and I learned so much Nepali as it is possible in one week. I had an excellent opportunity to be the only one student in this class, so the learning was extremely intensive.



All I can say is that the first week was great. I am satisfied with everything. Maybe there could be more sightseeing tours! I was only person at this hostel at that time, so I would like to have somebody else (I mean some other volunteers) to chat with. But instead of that I got the opportunity to sleep as much as I wanted, so it wasn't so bad. To upcoming volunteers I can only recommend to come here.
Kaia-Kaire Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment